Never Been To New Life Fellowship?
Here are some things you should now about New Life Fellowship
We are a new Southern Baptist church located in the rurals of
Perry County- 978 Cherry Hill Loop, which is 7 miles west of
We have intentionally organized our church to be different.
The same-ole-thing isn't working anymore.
- No offering plates are passed - we do encourage free will
giving as an expression of worship and obedience
- No business meetings - we openly share vision and direction
- No family dynasties - we use an apostolic model of
- No paid staff - unlike most churches where 60% - 70% of
offerings go toward salaries and compensation, at NLF we are
- We use a variety of bible translations in preaching and
- We use Contemporary Worship Music and Videos as our carrier
for our worship experience
- We only meet on Sunday mornings at 10:45am and Wednesdays at
6:30pm. No Sunday Evening services.
- We have a lively and thriving Children's Ministry, called
Kingdom Kidz, which is held during regular preaching time on
- We support state, national and international missions
through Cooperative programs and NAMB giving
- We don't 'sell' the Southern Baptist Convention, we promote
God's saving Grace through Jesus and Him alone
- We are founded on Baptist doctrine, but understand that
everyone possess their own experiences in their Walk with God
At present, we do not have a Sunday School / Small group program.
We are engaged in a building campaign effort to build onto our
current campus classrooms, fellowship and (Lord permitting) a larger
Sanctuary. Come Grow With Us!